Rational of Use:
Although occipital donor hair does not respond to oral 5α-reductase blockers,their growth can be stimulated by a hair-growth-promoting agents such as capixyl , minoxidil etc .
Benefits of Minoxidil
- Convert donor resting follicles into active follicles. Hairs are more visible and available for harvesting.
- Promote hair growth in the transplanted areas.
- Reduce hair shedding in both donor and recipient sites after transplant.
Benefits of hair growth Serum:
- Strengthens, protects and anchors the hair follicles
- Reduces micro inflammation: reduced hair damage
- Prevents re-occurrence of hair problems
How to Use:
- Rub gently on the affected area of scalp with finger tips
- Use about 1-2 ml or as required by individual
- Use continuously for optimum results
Biochanin-A & Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 And Capixyl is a biomimetic peptide , amino acids combined with a red clover extract . Based on the combined and synergistic action of its two ingredients, Capixyl targets directly three contributing factors in hair loss. It prevents hair miniaturization, favors a better hair anchoring, and reduces inflammation, an aggravating factor in hair loss.